I used raspberries and rhubarb that I had in the freezer, but you could easily replace them with blueberries, or another fruit.
I was tempted to add chocolate or vanilla chips, but held back for some crazy reason.
Let's get baking :)
1/3 C (37g) coconut flour
1/4 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. sea salt
2 large eggs, room temperature
1/3 C unsweetened applesauce
3 TBLS honey
3 TBLS butter, melted
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1/2 C raspberries/rhubarb mix (or berries of your choosing)
Preheat oven to 350*F
1. Sift together your dry ingredients
2. Whisk the wet ingredients together.
3. Add the liquid to the dry ingredients; stir until mixed well, and no lumps are left.
4. Gently fold in your fruit. Let sit for about 5 minutes to allow the coconut flour to absorb the liquids.
5. Scoop by 1/4 C. into greased muffin cups, using an ice cream scoop, (I got 7 out of this batch).
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a tester comes out clean.
7. Let them cool in the tin for about 10 minutes, then remove to a rack.